Pages

Translation

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bee Hoon

Its been sometime i last posted my recipes as I am caught up with time. I believe all my readers out there r doing good. As you know, i am a sucker for food and that explains why I travel alot. When i taste cuisines outside my Asian comfort food, I get interested in the making of their food. And in fact, I have sought recipes from chefs in some restaurants.

Anyway today's recipe is Bee Hoon...

Ingredients:

3 tb red chilli padi - used in sambal
1 small bowl of rinsed anchovies
1 chopped onion
1 tsp minced garlic
A bowl of 2 beaten eggs with some salt added
A bowl of shredded cabbage
1 tb light soy sauce
1 tsp Salt for taste
Bee Hoon

Method:

1. After soaking the bee hoon in hot water and drained it, leave the drained bee hoon aside.
2. In a pan, add oil and sambal and saute them well.
3. Add anchovies to allow them to be cooked in the same sambal.
4. Once the anchovies are cooked, add the onions and garlic and saute them well.
5. Add the shredded cabbage and saute well.
6. Set the cooked mixture aside, and add the beaten eggs to allow them to be cooked well.
7. Mix the cooked eggs with the sambal mixture and the bee hoon, salt and light soy sauce.
    Mix them well before turning off the stove.




No comments:

Post a Comment