Pages

Translation

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Bittergourd Fry

Its been sometime i last penned down my recipes... Anyway I ain t sure how much I can update this blog as I m still unwell... Otherwise, I will let my photos do the talking for the time being...Well, kinda gotten myself into the blogging mood while listening to Timberland's The Way I Are ....

I terribly missed my cooking...

Ingredients:

- Bittergourd - 1 large piece
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tb corn flour

Method

1. Cut the bittergourd into small pieces and remove the inner white soft portion. These white portions contribute to the bitterness. Soak the pieces in a bowl of salt water for about 30 min to remove the bitterness.
2. Take the soaked bittergourd and mix them with turmeric powder, chilli powder, and corn flour. After 30 minutes of marination, fry them till brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment